CORONAVIRUS SOURCES OF ADVICE
The coronavirus situation is fast-moving and there is an increasing amount of misinformation online. We should be using government advice to inform decisions and be checking that advice regularly.
• Public Health Wales – see https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latestinformation-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/ – has FAQs that will be updated regularly
• The Welsh Government web link below is a specific page aimed at employers and businesses and we would recommend that it be shared with all Councillors because it gives advice on the responsibilities individuals have to themselves and colleagues: – https://gov.wales/coronavirus-covid-19-employers-and-businessesguidance
In an emergency, if someone’s life is in danger or a crime is in progress, always dial: 999
The Community Council has installed a defibrillator at Trefnant Village Hall. To access the defibrillator dial 999 and ask for the ambulance service who can provide you with the access code to the cabinet.
There are a number of other ways to contact the emergency services in non-emergencies;
- North Wales Police: 101 or 0300 330 0101
- North Wales Fire and Rescue Service Headquarters: 01745 535250
- Welsh Ambulance Services: 01745 532900
- H M Coastguard, Holyhead: 01407 762 051
- Calls to Crime Stoppers without giving your name – 0800 555 111
- Call NH Wales 0845 46 47
Emergency Calls for Electricity, Gas and Water
- Manweb/Scottish Power : 0845 272 2424
- Transco Gas : 0800 111 999
- Dŵr Cymru : 0800 052 0145
All Denbighshire Council services
You can call our customer service centre on 01824 706101 from 8am to 6pm on Monday toFriday. Outside of these hours, you can phone 01745 351205.
Emergency duty team
If you need to speak to a duty social worker outside normal office hours, you should call the emergency duty team on 0845 0533116.